- Interested purchasers complete an intent-to-purchase slip for each piece they wish to purchase at the stated retail price.
- Only one intent-to-purchase slip per person per painting may be submitted.
- Absentee intent-to-purchase slips will be accepted by phone: 800-920-0220
- You do not have to be present at the drawing to win.
- Draw boxes will be collected at 7:55 p.m.
- The draw will take place at the gallery at 8:00 p.m.
- Submission of a signed intent-to-purchase slip is an agreement to purchase the piece
specified at the set price.
Because of the high level of interest in acquiring new works by Martin Grelle and our desire to ensure that each collector has an equal opportunity to purchase, a select number of paintings will be offered by silent bid. The silent auction will begin with a set minimum bid for each painting. The bids will be sealed and kept in confidentiality until 8:00 p.m. the night of the reception, March 29. All bids must be in by 7:55 p.m. Bids may be placed at the gallery or over the phone: 800-920-0220
You do not need to be present. If the winner is not present, he or she will be notified by phone, regular mail or by e-mail. Please be sure to include your e-mail address on your intent-to-purchase slip.